Wednesday 19 December 2012

All Good Things Come In 3's

Hey everyone

Ive been super busy recently so ive not had time to post everyday. Getting ready for xmas :)

Im off over Xmas and i cant wait for 5pm Friday to come!!! WWOOOOO!!!

Ive also had some really good news over the last few days. Most of you that know me and my other half know that we live far apart :( and hes been looking for work down here with me. Not so hard most of you would think, but its been very hard and very stressful. Hes got visible tattoos just like me and finding an office based job..... not easy. People still stereotype and most take one look at you and dont want you! it really bugs me because no matter what you look like it shouldnt affect you capability to do your job.

Anyway HE GOT A JOB!!!!!!!! so after the xmas hes moving down here with me and e can finally be a 'normal' couple! i cant wait!! its the BEST xmas present we could have got!!!!

So ive saved 3 manis for you all :) ill let the pics do the talking. I decided that for the whole of xmas i was going to do xmas themed manis! i love xmas its my second favourite holiday after Halloween!!

Hope you like them

Sorry again i didnt not the varnishes i used but if you want to know im sure i can dig them out. Oh just quickly ive started using Nail Envy! man that stuff is good! how did i survive without it! the best nail strengthener ive used so far!!






xx

3 comments:

  1. The brown is beautiful, your trees are perfect and I wanna know what that sparkle is under the snowmen.

    CONGRATS ON THE MAN'S JOB! What a great new year and Christmas present ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brown is a Mac nail varnish ive had years!!!! and it still goes on like a dream.
      The sparkle under the snowman is China Glaze Prism :) i love it it feels real xmasy :)
      Thanks for the congratulations..... yes an amazing present!!

      Delete
  2. I love the little snowmen. So cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete