Thursday 7 February 2013

Hey Hey Hey!!!!!!

Hey Guys!!!!!!!!!

So im back!!!!!

Not that ive been anywhere, i had the Xmas holidays off (which was lovely by the way) and then the boy moved down so we have just been taking a little bit of time out together and getting used to being with each other everyday.

I must say its been an awesome start to the year! Lets hope it continues like it :D

So down to the nails! Well they held up perfect over the xmas and new year and as soon as i got back to work..... THEY BROKE!! its obvious that i must be a homemaker and not an office worker!! Its much better for my nails to be at home!

So im sporting some VERY short nubbins right now! I think they look terrible :( i HATE short nails on me! I cant do anything with them (yes i know i shouldnt use my nails as tools)

I did so many nail designs in December that i just didnt have it in me to do it in January, i needed a little break. I was looking forward to having plain nails... well plain colour nails. Id never have REAL plain nails. Mine are sooooooo discoloured under this varnish i wouldnt subject people to that!

BUT its my birthday tomorrow and a friend of mine bought me a gorgeous nail set. Its OPI So So Skullicious. There are 4 awesome mini OPI nail varnishes! To be honest i love all of them! Although the yellow did need 3 coats.

So here we have my first nail design of 2013!!!

Sorry for the rubbish pics they took me so long as i was faffing about i just didnt want to go on the hunt for the camera too!



2 comments:

  1. These are amazing!
    Love it!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, We are helping few talented Beauty Bloggers to promote their old or new post(s) and blog for FREE. We guarantee traffic and exposure. To know more send us email on beautynblog1@yahoo.in
    http://beautyndbest.com/

    ReplyDelete