Sunday 4 November 2012

Pink Gradient Stripes

Evening!

This mani has taken me agesssss!!!!

I love striping tape for my manis, I like that i can get clean straight lines with the polish. But sticking and painting and taking off the tape has taken me a little over and hour and a half (the fiance thinks closer to 2)

The colours i used today:

Essie : Marshmallow
Dollish Pollish : Baby Gravy
Collection 2000 : Candy Floss
China Glaze : Reggae To Riches
China Glaze: Boom Boom

Ive put on 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat as after only 1 coat i could still feel little ridges from the tape to to smooth everything out i just lashed on another coat!

I put on 2 coats of Essie Marshmallow and added a coat of Dollish Pollish as it has a beautiful white sparkle and then to dry it off so i could add my tape added a coat of Sech Vite. Maybe i didnt wait long enough but i found that the tape pulled off a little of the base coat! GGrrrrrr i hate it when that happens! oh well i tried to keep my OCD under control and just carried on. Rather than taking it off and starting again! then added the 3 different pinks and pulled off the tape!

Let me know what you think, as this has taken me so long i dont think i can bring myself to take it off tomorrow night so i'll be keeping it on for more than my usual 1 day.

Right off to make dinner, i think we are having Shepherd's pie and will be watching a few episodes of Homeland. Has anyone else been watching this? what do you guys think?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment